Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. They are mainly used to make your browsing experience more effective and quick. Later, when the user re-engages with the web, the cookie information helps the browser remember you.
– You should know that cookies cannot damage your computer.
– The cookies do not contain personal information or reveal your identity.
What types of cookies are there?
To extend your information about cookies:
– Cookies can be our own (our own web stores) or third parties (external server)
– Also, we can differentiate between session cookies (that when we close our session on the website, they are removed) and permanent (they remain on your computer for a certain time).
They are also divided into:
– Functional Cookies (without them, the site would not work properly)
– Analytical Cookies (which retain all the information from the user activity on our website to conduct studies and analyse various parameters)
– Customization Cookies (that determine our preferences for colour, language, etc.)
– Advertising Cookies (as detected habits, to provide personalized offers)
– Cookies membership (with track visitors from other sites with which there is an affiliation agreement is made)
How I can manage cookies (you activate and / or deactivate)?
To enable / disable cookies on your computer, tablet or smartphone, you must do so through the web browser. The links for the most popular browsers (below) will indicate how to manage the use of these cookies:
https://www.forcmagazine.com uses analytical cookies in order to recognize frequent users and customize how you use the Website by pre-selecting your language, preferences or specific content, number of visits, etc. The “cookies” used by the Web Site, or third parties acting on their behalf, are only associated with an anonymous user and computer, and do not provide personal data of the user.
– Number of entries to the web, the same navigation, traffic parameters, demographic profiles, browsing preferences, etc., to provide fast and effective navigation.
– Any change in the policy Cookies by https://www.forcmagazine.com will be promptly communicated to our users.
– To clarify any doubts / questions about our Cookies Policy, contact us at the e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.