FORÇ Magazine Is an organization whose main activity is the management and editing of a fashion magazine. FORÇ Magazine is the owner of the website https://www.forcmagazine.com hereinafter the “website”), established at 115 RUE LA FAYETTE, 75010 PARIS, FRANCE.
FORÇ Magazine guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the user on the website and in compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Protection of Personal Data, in her 1720 RD / 21 December 2007 and remaining applicable regulations, informs you that:
- A) All personal data provided to FORÇ Magazine will be treated according to Law 15/1999 of December 13 Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21 and will be included in the WEBSITE USERS file, created and maintained under CHARLES responsibility FORÇ Magazine which it has been duly registered with the European Data Protection Agency.
- B) The data are collected for the following purposes:
- C) FORÇ Magazine undertakes to fulfill its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to protect them and take all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007.
D) Information about us, our services, location.
Management, study and resolution of queries, sending budgets, advertising and commercial by electronic means, about the company, its activities, products and services, as well as documentation of various kinds.
E) FORÇ Magazine is committed to protecting the confidential information to which it has access. FORÇ Magazine will not use in any case the personal data that you put at your disposal to provide services to third parties other than those referred to in paragraph b) hereof or, if necessary, to achieve its own. The consent shall be given unless expressly inform us revocation thereof to any of the treatments listed above. To this end, the user can unsubscribe from any of the contracted services by sending an email to the address email@example.com. All requested information via the Web is required. Should it not be provided, FORÇ Magazine does not guarantee that the services provided are fully fit your needs. Also, the user of the https://www.forcmagazine.com voluntarily providing personal data through various entry forms provided for that purpose on the website, expressly authorizes that their data can be used in sending commercial communications and promotional offers by e-mail, fax or any other electronic or physical, present or future.
- F) The user of the web https://www.forcmagazine.com be solely responsible for the accuracy of the information provided, acting FORÇ Magazine in good faith as a mere service provider. If you have provided false or third parties without their consent,FORÇ Magazine reserves the right to immediate destruction of such data in order to protect the rights of the holders thereof.
- G) The Web site has security measures of information generally used to prevent unauthorized access to personal data, such access: firewalls, access control procedures.
- H) You certify that you are 16 years and therefore have the necessary legal capacity for the provision of consent to the processing of personal data and all in accordance with the provisions of this Policy privacy.
- I) The user may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data and the right to withdraw consent for any of the purposes mentioned above, sendingFORÇ Magazine duly signed letter to our postal address indicated above, stating clearly where the contact can enclose a photocopy of your a document proving their identity.
- J) The user authorizes the automatic processing of personal data supplied as set out above.